Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Proud, but it scares the sh#t out of me

I am so happy as it scares the crap out of me at the same time, my little princess is growing up and it goes so fast.

From the first time the doctor places you in my arms
i knew i met death before I'de let you meet harm
Although question arouse in my mind, would I be man enough

Cause i knew i loved you more than life itself
Then to my knees i begged the lord please
Let me be good daddy all she needs
Love, knowledge, discipline to
I pledged my life to you

(Just the two of us - Will Smith)

Wasnt to long since she was my little princess, as she always will be, and now she is a big girl, she just started to take cafe of her self in the morning, going up on her own alarm, leaving home after i left for work, making her own breakfast, coming home on her own right after school and making something to eat, doing her homework and everything, before I even get back home from school

and i know there is a boyfriend to, think i need to have a chat with him, as i know they have "pussats" that is not a real Kiss, but close enough.

So I am a very proud daddy, but its a hard work to be a dad to a very cute girl, that is growing up so very fast
and it scares the SH#T out of me.... will i be man enough as Will states in the song? have i tought her well, am i a good rolemodel, i try to, i really do.


No comments:

Post a Comment