Wednesday, October 8, 2014

You got something i need

I had a dream the other night, about that we only get one life
You are like the net underneath the ledge, if i go falling of the edge, you are there catching me
But at the same time, you are the one pushing me over the edge
dont know if this is a temporary crush, but i do know i ALWAYS know wat i want, and this is no difference, but, at the same time, i do not know how to get it, this is new to me.
you are like my cryptonite,
Its a strange feeling that comes up on me when i am close to you?
normaly i am very confident, i know where i stand and what i want, but as soon as i get close to you its like i tremble, i get all insecure.
I know exactly what i want, but this time and this time only i dont know how i will get it or IF I will get it.
Its so easy when we speak and we can talk about everything, atleast thats how i feel, but when i see you, when i am close to you, i get all shy, why is that?
I cant remember the last time i felt this or was like this,
You are my cryptonite!
you take all my powers away

No comments:

Post a Comment