Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Life is pretty Amazing

Right now am I sitting in a hotelroom in New York City, and i could be anywhere in the world still doing most of the work I am doing, there is just a few bits and pieces that keeps me having to go to the Office in Lund.
But 90% of my job, i can do wherever and almost also wherever I am in the world.

this is thanks to some of the tools ive got to my hands, I have my Very Light and mobile Laptop, ive got my tablet, and the most important of them all my Xperia cellphone.

Reflecting of this, is that, with this life and work i have, and the mobility Internet and our devices gives us, I can do my job almost as good from a Hotelroom in NYC, a coffeeshop in Sydney, or why not a beach in Spain.
think of it... that is just mindblowing.

I love this life, i love this job, its just that Amazing and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment