Monday, September 29, 2014

Goals

Never ever stop working towards your goals
this is a storry about how i reached so many of my goals, most of it without knowing or realizing it until long time after
My first goal was to get a Medal, i had been compeeting in Judo for 3 years i think without ever getting a a single medal, BUT i never ever gave up
than i was entered in both Sydkuppen and SkåneSerien, but you had to get a medal in SkåneSerien before you where allowed to compete in Sydkuppen, the thing was that Sydkuppen was the week before Skåneserien.
And not only that, I took muy very first medal in Sydkuppen, a SilverMedal to, so now i had an even more crucial goal to reach, GETTING a medal in Skåneserien, and guess what, i sure did!

Second goal i didnt even know was a goal until i started to look back on my life,
my mother told me i when i was younger said i wanted to work at Ericsson, as i was interested in Electronics and futuretech and such when i was younger.
and end of 2004, i got a phone call from Manpower, they had seen my profile and thought it would fit in to one of their clients applications, I went to SonyEricsson to meet christer for an interview and guess what, I GOT THE JOB!

if i look a bit closer, around 2001 I helped out alot during MLM events and felt this is something i like doing, and be part of, And i remember saying this several times and it was a very strong feeling that its fun and ide love to do more.
Well 4 years ago, i was asked at my previous job at SonyEricsson, if ide like to support at MobileWorld Congress that year, and it was my time in the team to do the next travel/trip.
Apparently i did such a good job, that they the year after not just requested someone to support, but they requested and fought for it to be me comming and supporting them on the event.
and one thing led to another event, and some more events, and today i am working as an EventManager within SONY.

so there is 3 GOALS that i reached becouse i wanted to, i expressed that i wanted to, and i did a really GOOD job when doing it, so that it became my reality!

with this said, DONT GIVE UP ON YOUR GOALS they can and will be your reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment