Sunday, September 21, 2014

Have i reached my best-before date?

Do life need to be so complicated, or is it just us humans that make it more complicated than it is?
i wonder this, can we be to honest, or to truthfull, is it possible to tell a person to much?
and why is it so?
right now there is so much questions in my head, about my future, will i be alone, will i meet someone, maybe i have it better of alone, or how hard can it be to find someone that is like me?

do I live in the right country, or should i move, what would happen if i move?
where should i move.
BUT then i wouldnt want to move, as that would mean that i would have to leave the only BIG love i have in my life, my daughter!

so back to the original question, DO LIFE NEED TO BE SO COMPLICATED?

I wanna hide the truth
I wanna shelter you
but with the beast inside
theres nowhere we can hide

No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

When you feel my heat
Look into my eyes
Its where my deamons hide
Its where my deamons hide
Dont get to close
Its dark inside
Its where my deamons hide
Its where my deamons hide

Wonderful lyrics from Imagine Dragons
that shows some of the feelings i have inside of me right now, some things i can not write down yet.
And its all going back to the top questions, why do we make it so damn complicated.


3 comments:

  1. Världen har blivit så utseendefixerad och vriden. Ytligt och äckligt, Man tänker bara på sig själv och ser inte människorna runtomkring. Jag känner inte dig så väl men någon dag kommer en flicka titta upp och se dig och acceptera dig för den vackra människa som du är. Det måste man hoppas annars är det kört för oss alla..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack Anonyma person.
      Lite nyfiken på "känner inte dig så väl...."

      Delete
    2. Vad är det för frågor du funderar på?

      Delete