Friday, September 12, 2014

If you wanna be with me....

Dont come over here if you want me to carry you,
Cant you see i am heavy as I am.
I am one of those who like to be in charge,
I never got to that when i was younger.
I have never had the guts to do what they say,
and yet ive asked them for advice.
Like never feel at home in the city I live in.

This is my life, this is my job!
This is my time and my decisions, as i have choosen them.
You dont need to understand,
but this is the way i do things
and its up to you if you want to be with me.

This part of the lyrics from a swedish song by Melissa Horn, says part of how my life is and how I feel,

When beeing on an airplane and sitting and listening to music, you do some thinking to, sometime its just jibbrish taht comes out, but sometimes my head tend to wander of into subjects that is closer to me and my life.
The last few weeks in berlin, ive met some new wonderful friends, and some that ive got into talking about things like relationships and things like that.
For some reason the question about why I am single, and how come ive almost choosen to be single comes up, and my questions is almost as easy as its hard,
I do not miss beeing in a relationship, My life at this point is pretty amazing, and as i see it right now, and as the lyrics above so clearly state, is that for someone to come into my life, they need to accept my job, my travel, me beeing at the gym 5 times a week, and that my little Michelle always have and always will have the biggest part of my heart.
And right now I havent met anyone that would make me consider changing any of the above.
So i cant ask of anyone else to change just because i am not willing to do this.
This is not rocket sience, its basics, I love the life i am living, and that is the life i have choosen right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment