Monday, September 29, 2014

I am that good....

Not often i bang myself on my chest (doesnt sound as good in English as in swedish).
But sometimes you acctually have to realize and be proud of what you have accomplished and that there is things you are really good at.
I think i have found my thing, i LOVE my job, and what i get to do, and when you get a call from you Manager, asking if you can go to New York to support an Setup there cause they feel more secure with me there.
Or that i in the last minute gets asked to go to London, just to make sure we get the setup and everything working correctly, that makes me realize that even though im normaly humble and never take the credit myself, and i will not do today either, BUT, i acctually think and believe that I am this good.
Yes its always a team effort, but still i know my things, and i know that i know it.
and apparently more people do this to.
so this is my little EGO blogg.

No comments:

Post a Comment