Friday, January 30, 2015

one of those days

Have had one of those days today
You know one of those do you dont really feel like you belong, something is missing, and nothing ever changes
Yes even i have those days every now and then, i start to reflect back, and i realize i dont know where i belong, but i do not feel like home here.
My days are all the same, even though they changes, they stay the same
I live when i am not home, i shine when i am out working on the events, i am a completly different person, i meet new people, i have fun and i live like in another dimension.
You always here home sweet home, but i have the complete opposite feeling, when i get back home, its like i walk into this grey area again.
I have my Job, my gym, and my Michelle, but its like this circle and i avoid going home somehow.
All i do when i am home, is do my dishes, laundry, clean up, make dinner and sleep. over and over again.
Dont know what to do about this, but i need to do something though.
I cant move, if i move, i will loose the precious time i have with Michelle, but if i dont move it will all stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment