Saturday, December 27, 2014

Yearly reflections of 2014

2014 was the year everything turned around, when everything started to slowly become much better and start go in the right direction.
Still got some stuff to work on and fix, but in the whole it is has been a great year.

My Reflections is basicly divided into a couple of different chapters
Family/Michelle
Work
Training
Economy
Adventures

If i start with Family and Michelle, i must say that 2014 has been a year when I and Michelle has come eachother closer, we have found common grounds. Michelle has grown so much the last year, she is not a little princess anymore (even though she will always be my princess) but she is a GIRL now.
We have gone to a great start with our Daddy/Daughter dates, where we every friday she is with me, go out to a restaurant called A9 to dine and talk, I love these as instead of wasting lots of friday time with making food and such, we can concentrate on talking and looking back on the week thats been, or talk about other things that is important, and to get to know eachother.
I can concentrate and give Michelle the time and attention she deserves.
We also have had a chanse to go on a couple of vacations together, both LegoLand with good friends, but also a Weekend trip to London, and having a great time, something we will do soon again.
Sure we have and still have our moments of arguing and nagging, but in the big picture, 2014 has been a great Year for us. i think

When it comes to other family business, well ive been single the whole year more or less, i did met love in the beginning of the year, and there is still feelings of warmth ever since, but its an impossible situation, as we could not live any further appart unless one of us move to the mone or somewhere into space.
But i havent until now lately really missed having someone around, I had the chanse to concentrate on myself, on my goals, my dreams and my life, without having to take anyone else into consideration (but Michelle)
But now lately i have the feeling that it would be nice to start dating again, to go out, have fun, see where it leads.
its not that i am desperate, i have it pretty good as it is, but sometimes that someone, to have a cosy friday evening in the sofa with, or someone to wake up next to would be nice, and also the physical part, like kissing, hugging, closeness, sex is something i do miss though.

If we swap to work, I have my dream job now, I LOVE MY JOB, it gives me the right amount of challenge, The people i work with are the best, i see them as much as my friends as i see them as collegues, the work i do feels meaningfull, and i gives me both joy and headaces, but it feels important, and i feel important.
I am very good at what i do, and that is very important when it comes to liking and loving the job you do
as Steve Jobs ones said " Find a job you love and you never have to work for the rest of your life" that is how i feel.
Everytime someone tells me that ive done something great, or that ive gone beyond what i was supposed to do, My normal response is just "But I jusrt did my job!!"

Training, where should i start....
if you want to follow my training and how i do it, my results and goals, have a look at my more fitness and health related blog (http://toughesttommy.blogspot.se/)
This year has definitly been the year where i have excelled in my training, ive seen some really good results, and for me my time at the gym is more than just lifting weights, for me the time at the gym is what keeps me sane, what make me so good at the other areas in my life.
Here i get to think, clear my head, spend time with my best friends, and talk about everything and anything.
this is also where i keep building on a body that i can be proud of, a body that i when i see it in the mirror, feel good about what i see.
I have all my life been the tiny geek, i was "bullied" or teased for beeing skinny and small all the time in school, so this is my revenge, but not towards everyone else, but telling myself, that I CAN!
Even though i havent really reached my goals that i set up, i have come a long way towards them, and also my goals has changed alot since i first started.
It has also helped me to become more healthy overall, something i probably will thank me for when i get older, but not only have i become healthier, so has Michelle, she is not always happy about it, but its my responsibility as a parent to take as good care of her as i possible can.

Next big thing in my life has been Economy, I have ever since the divorce had a real crappy economy, much due to the divorce, the problem selling the house and so on, and it has haunted me for several years now, and been the one thing i have been struggling with for so long.
But I have finaly succeeded in turning it all around, i can finaly see the end of the tunnel in all loan, credits, and everything else thats been in my backpack for so many years, I have 1 more year until i am more or less debt free,
2014 has also been the year when i finaly have been able to spoil Michelle and myself more, with dinners out, travel, presents and not having to think of the cost all the time.
It has been so many years of struggle, turning every coin, and at the same time, not letting Michelle or my surounding know about it, but always keeping an appearance.
But i never gave up, i knew what i had to do, and i fought for it, i challenged myself to get through it, and to find a way.... and I DID.

and finaly, adventures, this year i have done so many amazing things, much thanks to the job i haver,
Ive been to amazing plazes, like Sydney, Tokyo, Las Vegas, Barcelona, Berlin, London, New York, you name it, and I've got the chanse to fall in love with to of my "bucket list" Cities, Sydney and New York, and i will go back not only one time, but several times, bringing Michelle with me.
Ive met Amazing people, and fallen in love, and impossible love but still, and among all the amazing people is the ones i work with, the ones i get to work with on the various sites around the world, there isnt many continents i cant visit without having someone i consider a friends.

I would say that 2014 has been an amazing year, and it has made me LOVE MY LIFE, love the life i live and the people in it.
and i KNOW THAT 2015 WILL BE EVEN BETTER

i know that cause i will make it that way!





2 comments:

  1. Lite nyfiken eftersom jag har en bekant son introducerat mig för Kyäni om du fortfarande jobbar med detta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hej Anonymous
    Nej slutade jobba med Kyäni för ca 2,5år sedan, då jag kom i kontakt med Vemma, som i mina ögon är bättre produkter och lättare att marknadsföra

    ReplyDelete