Thursday, November 20, 2014

How is it done....

I feel like a complete Rookie on this field!

I think i am ready now, and that its time for me to see if there is someone out there that accept me for who I am and they life i live.
Its not an easy task and as ive said in earlier blogpost to, I dont know how much I am ready to change of how i live my life today, and to be with someone takes both to give and to take, to find a way that works for both parties.

But enought about that now, my biggest problem is to even get into the game again, how is that done, how do you meet new people, my friends only have friends who is in relationships, so that kind of rules them out, i spend most my time in the gym, and its a bit tacky to hit on someone in the gym, that is just something you just dont do.
Well you can strike up a conversation with them, and might be something i need to practise, but its still atleast in sweden not something you just do, not without beeing considered strange or wierd, not that i have anything against when other start talking to me, but i have never been considered very swedish anyway :)

I hardly NEVER go to the pub, as well its just dont work to go there on your own in sweden, and the few friends i have are not Pub kind of people, yes ive tried.

so i am stuck in this loop of HOW DO I MEET new people?
I am open for any suggestion, and i will try them one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment